DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Xpert/DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Xpert (Ecopack). Hooded coverall available in white, Size Medium ONLY (XL also in Stock but other sizes plus blue and green garments also available by special order - please contact us).
Robust yet lightweight
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 500 Xpert garments include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automatic spray painting and many others.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Anti-static treatment (EN 1149-5) - on both sides
- Stitched external seams
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design
- Tyvek® auto-lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection